Friday, August 31, 2012

One H-E-Double HockeyStick of a week kind of Adventure

Okay, So this week has been a not fun, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. (you like my book reference?) It started out with a whiny, 2 and 1/2 year old (I know, shocking right?) and has pretty much doubled in intensity. Everything that could go wrong (aside from someone dying or getting severely injured) has happened! Mark was out of a job for 3 months. It's been rough, but thankfully he has started work with a new company. I agree with Bilbo Baggins when he said " I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread." The stress just never seems to end! Bills come due, babies need to eat, I am on a  diet that just makes me want chocolate all the more, my husband is hardly ever home for dinner due to his new job. (I am thankful he has a job!!!) I guess at times like this I just need to count my blessings.

So here I go:


My blessings 
1) I'm alive
2) I have a home that keeps me safe and warm
3) I have a loving family with a kind husband and two sweet girls
4) I have a car that I can drive to get where I need to go
5) I have food in my refrigerator
6) I have a phone to use
7) I have health insurance
8) I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
9) I have access to horses. (Hey, I'd probably be mental if I didn't)
10) I have good friends who care about me
11) I have use of all my limbs
12) I have the use of all my senses
13) Heavenly Father has given me beautiful clouds to gaze at and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets to view
14) My family and Mark's both live in Georgia
15) I have two beautiful children who love me and who I have the great honor of raising.


I think from now on, I will post at least one blessing I have whenever I post on my blog, to remind me how blessed I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment