Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Beginning: A Potty Training Adventure

So, here I am. I have now officially joined the throng of people who do this sort of thing. Hopefully this will be therapeutic for me. But As much as I know about technology, finding my way around this blog stuff is kinda confusing! 

Today is Day number 2 of potty training my dear sweet wild child Anna. She's a 10 year old in a 2 1/2 year old's body! She did really well today. (after all it's only naptime right now, so we'll see how well the afternoon goes!) No accidents. She decided she wanted to run around without panties on today so I let her. Hey, I'm not gonna fight her on that. I'm so proud of her. She pee'd 3 times and pooped once in the toilet. Lots of high fives, hugs, and of course, chocolate and gummy bears! Here's hoping that this afternoon and tomorrow will have the same success!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment