Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Pay it Forward Birthday Adventure

So, Today is the day before I turn 26. I can't believe I'll be that old tomorrow. I never thought of me this age when I was younger!! Anyways, so today my sweet family took me out to lunch for my birthday. We went to Cracker Barrel. Oh how I love me some Cracker Barrel. But now I love it even more. We had an amazing experience there! So we were eating and Mark had told our waitress that it was my birthday. So then of course all the waiters and waitresses gather round' out table and tell all of Cracker Barrel to sing Happy Birthday to me! Well, then, a little later our waitress came by with our check and as she was putting on the table she crouched down to be at our level and she said " This is on me. I always try to do something nice everyday for a customer. So feel free to get dessert too, because your meal is on me." After she left I started to cry! I have never had a stranger show so much kindness to me! What a wonderful example! That made my pre-birthday day so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment