Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Post-Birthday Lunch Adventure (and more from the Potty-Training Chronicles)

So, yesterday was a good day! I met my mother at the horse barn where she keeps her two horses (an Arabian named Ahsha and a buckskin named Cheyenne). Anna got to watch the farrier put new shoes on Ahsha. And afterwards she was so excited to help my mother muck out the stalls. Now you know a girl is in love with horses when she loves mucking the stalls too! And Lyla got to sit on a horse for the very first time! She's only 4 1/2 months old and sittin' on horses!! After the barn we went out to lunch at Rafferty's. May I just take a moment to say that that restaurant is so YUMMY!  I ended up spending the day at my parent's and had a delicious breakfast dinner made by my fabulous mother! She is an amazing woman!

  Today was another awesome day too! Anna is doing wonderfully with potty training! She has not had one accident today! And most of the time she has been telling me "it's potty time mama!" I am so proud of my Anna!! And I was worried about potty training being hard! HA! She is making it a breeze! Let's just hope this attitude continues!!!



My Sweet Girls!!


My yummy Birthday cake Mark made for me!

Happy Birthday to me!


Me and my Lyla Grace!



Me and my girls!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pix, especially the one where Lyla is laying on your front, smiling at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dad! I love those pics too!

    ReplyDelete