Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Purse and A Weight Loss Adventure

I thought having a blog would make me write everyday since I'd be on the internet anyways. Apparently not. Well, since I last wrote I have lost almost 10 pounds since I started myfitnesspal.com 25 days ago! I am thrilled! I can tell a little when I look in the mirror and in my waist. Some of my pants are a little loose on me! I hope I can keep this exact weight loss up all the way til' next May!! I will be at my goal weight by then! (I hope!)

On another note, I have finished sewing my first real sewing project!!! I chose to make a purse for my first project. It turned out pretty cute. But one could definitely tell it is my first purse. After some uneven stitching and cutting my purse is complete. I now need to figure out what I will be making next. I'm thinking another purse since I know how to make them now!! A big THANK YOU to my mom who was there every step of the way!!

Blessing #20-I have been blessed with money so I may buy food!
Blessing #21-I have been blessed with the ability to read and write!
Blessing #22-I am blessed with an incredible mother with a great talent for sewing so she can teach me!
Blessing #23-I am VERY blessed to live in a country where women and men can vote and not be dictated
to!


I love the button!




No comments:

Post a Comment