Thursday, May 9, 2013

Little Bit's Birthday Was Quite An Adventure!

So, it has been way too long since I have posted anything! My sweet little Lyla girl turned "1" on April 3, 2013. Where has the time gone? And why did it go by so fast! Seriously, it seems like yesterday I was in the hospital in awe of this sweet precious girl and now she is walking and so close to talking! A couple days before her party I was able to do a little one year photo shoot. I know I am biased because she is my child, but she is just THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!










For Little bit's birthday party, I did a rainbow theme. I made her cakes with boxed cake mix, but then I made the frosting entirely from scratch and it was AMAZING! She enjoyed her little cake and kept going at the frosting! 5 points for Mommy! 





 Goody bags consisted of rainbow Twizzlers (Wal-Mart) and Rolos.



 Sweet little birthday girl!


 Rainbow birthday "crack" (popcorn, white bark chocolate, and M&M's)
 Lyla's little cake. I made the frosting from scratch! Amazingly delicious!!
 The big cake



 Anna and her cousin watching the balloons sway in the breeze and POP!

 CAKE TIME!!
 What in the world is this stuff? It's so squishy...
 I guess I'll have a taste...
 Good Gosh this is DELICIOUS!

 Her sweet little deer. She loves it!

The party was fun and ran smoothly! I can't believe she is 1!!!

Blessing # 32-I am blessed to have such a sweet, mellow daughter!
Blessing # 33-I am so very blessed to have family that lives so close and can share in these special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment